Thursday 1 July 2010

LOOK WHAT REBECCA MADE

Unbeknown to Rebecca, I entered this in a competition on Popular Patchwork Magazine Forum.
She has been given a commendation for it.
I think that is brilliant as she was up against a lot of ladies who had made fabulous bags.
A lady called Heather was the winner.
But, hey, congratulations Reb, well done.
Nana is very proud of you.
[I did the zip part, she did the rest]

If she isn't sewing or on the Wii or her DS
she is reading.
So engrossed she didn't know I had taken the picture.
****************************************************

2 comments:

Rosa-Munda said...

Well done Rebecca, that's a great purse you've made. I especially love the little praire points. Ros x

Unknown said...

love it Reb...and how awesome that you loving reading so well...we too have a wii and ds and love them...too bad we can't get together and play...do you have animal crossing for the wii?