Tuesday 30 March 2010

THE BEGINNING

I have created this Blog for my Grand daughter Rebecca. She informed me last week she would like to do a journal along with me. As she has cracked on with it, I thought I would start a blog for her so her work doesn't get lost amongst my stuff on my blog.
She has painted quite a few pages, as per Myfanwy's instructions. She likes the extra papers you get when leaving them over night too. Her Journal book is approximately 5" square.

I think this is her favourite of the pages she has painted so far...
Personally I love this or should I say these...
Different...
the extra pages now...
amazing what you get left with...
green is a favourite...
we can see a butterfly on this page, can you?
extra pages all together...

**********************************************
Time did pass, 24 hours in fact, as per instructions. She then decided on the green one to do the writing page. Green is her mum's [Annette] favourite colour, I told her to do big writing else she would get bored. We had made a tent in the sun-room for her, she went in there and quietly got on with it. Small writing, and she covered the page, [remember the size of the book!]can you see what she has written? She is now in the process of choosing a photo to put on this page...
More will follow in due course.

6 comments:

Net's Place said...

Clever girl!!! Looks like you are having huge fun whilst i'm at work!!! Can't wait to see the finished article! An heirloom in the making!!
Well done pud, love you lots,
mummy.xxxxxxxxxx (10 because you are 10)

jan said...

The message below is from Fiona Rebecca, she asked me to put it here for you.

"Way to go, Reb! Isabella and I have definitely got to get a move on now and do
something with our painted pages. Congratulations,

Fiona. :)"

Nuvofelt said...

What lovely pages, and a beautiful sentiment.

Rosa-Munda said...

Well done Rebecca, your work is just lovely. I wish you lots of luck with your new blog. Ros x

jan said...

Hello Everyone,
Thank you for your messages. I really enjoy doing this so you shall see more pages soon.
Rebecca

LAMMY'S WORLD OF QUILTING & SATCHELS said...

Hey Reb Well done. I love the colours and the message on your page and the photo is so lovely. Keep up the work Reb because it's great. I wish I had your patience to do something so nice.

Love
M xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (that many because I can't count like your mum hahaha!)